|Place of Origin:||INDIA|
|Certification:||ISO9001, REACH, PAH|
|Model Number:||SR Butyl|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||None|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export packing|
|Supply Ability:||2000MT per month|
|Product Name:||Butyl Reclaimed Rubber||Material:||Rubber|
|Application:||Inner Tube For Tires||Capacity:||2000tons/month|
|Sample:||Available||Customer:||SUMITOMO, HANKOOK, COOPER|
reclaimed butyl rubber,
butyl rubber tube
Black Butyl Inner Tube Reclaim Rubber For Bicycle / Motorcycle / Truck / Car
* Auto Tubes * Calendered * Goods * Sheets
* Hoses * Mats * Extruded articles
* Cables * Molded * Sound * Shoe Soles
* Adhesives * Goods * Dampeners * Butyl Based Products
* Solid Wheels * Conveyor *Rubber
HERE'S HOW RECLAIMED RUBBER IS HELPING THE WORLD
* Produced from used tyres and waste rubber, it’s considered to be the third source of rubber after natural and synthetic rubber.
* Both in developing and developed countries, recycling is an ecological necessity: but reclaiming plays a crucial role in the economy as well.
* It complements virgin rubber and opens many opportunities in tyre and non-tyre rubber products
* It offers many advantages such as price stability and improved productivity
* Addition of reclaim rubber helps save energy and compound cost.
* It has established its worth and versatility by use in automobile tyres, butly tubes, cycle tyres & tubes, battery containers, trad rubber, belts &hoses, molded & extruded products.
In these days of inconvenient truths, recycling is among the most reassuring words doing the rounds. It encompasses, among many other processes-reusing waste rubber in all forms, like grinding vulcanized rubber waste either by cryogenic or ambient grinding process. A mild divergence from the core word, brings us to reclaiming - a process of de-polymerization, where in vulcanized waste rubber is ground, treated with application of heat, chemical and is then intensely worked mechanically. A total re-use of waste rubber.
AN EVOLVING TREND
In the early 50s, developed nations mainly USA, Canada and few countries in Europe were the leading manufacturers of rubber goods including tyres. Natural rubber was sourced from Far Eastern countries. And these developed countries builts extensive capacities of reclaim rubber to meet requirements. Gradually, however, the trend reversed- developing Asian countries saw a sharp growth in manufacturing of reclaim rubber and rubber products.
Contact Person: jessica