* Faster mixing Cycle i.e. less masticating with easy incorporation of fillers
* Low power consumption during break down and mixing. During manufacturing, reclaimed rubber has already been thoroughly plasticized.
* Improved extrusion rate-could be up to 5-10%
* Fast and uniform calendering and extrusion
* Improved extrusion quality with better control on dimensions
* Reducing the mixing and mastication time
* Reduction in electrical power consumption due to less nerve of the compound and faster mixing and extrusion
* Further absorption of filling materials and softners.
* Minimum increase on air permeability as compared to other grades of Reclaim Rubber
* Improves tackiness and holds the same over a broader range of temperature.
* Minimizes blistering in molding process low volume cost for the product.
* Low serlling and shrinkage on extrusion and calendaring
* Auto Tubes * Calendered * Goods * Sheets
* Hoses * Mats * Extruded articles
* Cables * Molded * Sound * Shoe Soles
* Adhesives * Goods * Dampeners * Butyl Based Products
* Solid Wheels * Conveyor * Rubber
In these days of inconvenient truths, recycling is among the most reassuring words doing the rounds. It encompasses, among many other processes-reusing waste rubber in all forms, like grinding vulcanized rubber waste either by cryogenic or ambient grinding process. A mild divergence from the core word, brings us to reclaiming - a process of de-polymerization, where in vulcanized waste rubber is ground, treated with application of heat, chemical and is then intensely worked mechanically. A total re-use of waste rubber.
HERE'S HOW RECLAIMED RUBBER IS HELPING THE WORLD
* Produced from used tyres and waste rubber, it’s considered to be the third source of rubber after natural and synthetic rubber.
* Both in developing and developed countries, recycling is an ecological necessity: but reclaiming plays a crucial role in the economy as well.
* It complements virgin rubber and opens many opportunities in tyre and non-tyre rubber products
* It offers many advantages such as price stability and improved productivity
* Addition of reclaim rubber helps save energy and compound cost.
* It has established its worth and versatility by use in automobile tyres, butly tubes, cycle tyres & tubes, battery containers, trad rubber, belts &hoses, molded & extruded products.