|Place of Origin:||INDIA|
|Certification:||ISO9001, REACH, PAH|
|Model Number:||SR Butyl|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||None|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export packing|
|Supply Ability:||2000MT per month|
|Product Name:||Butyl Reclaim Rubber||Material:||Reclaim Rubber|
|Application:||Inner Tube Of Tire||Capacity:||2000tons/month|
|Sample:||Available||Customer:||SUMITOMO, HANKOOK, COOPER|
reclaimed butyl rubber,
butyl rubber tube
Free Sample Butyl Reclaim Rubber Inner Tube Of Tire High Tensile And Long Time
A progressive & professionally managed Industrial unit engaged in manufacturing of Rubber Reclaim since 1989. With group's annual turnover of above 25 million USD, We are Government of India Recognized Two Export House Status Holder.
Sun Exim products are known for its highest quality standards. Beside large Indian customers, our products are exported to more than 30 countries around the Globe and our quality is approved by World's leading tyre & tubes Manufacturing companies.
We specialize in making our products as per our customer’s requirements. Our product range includes all the grade and types of Reclaimed Rubber and Unvulcanized Rubber Compounds. Our manufacturing plants are amongst the largest manufacturing plants of Reclaimed Rubber in INDIA.
Sun Exim dedicated & technically qualified team work round the clock to ensure highest quality standards & cost effective measures to offer best quality products at most affordable prices to Deliver value for money to our valued buyers.
We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and confidence and look forward to become your preferred source of Reclaim Rubber.
We invite you to visit our plant, witness our quality standards, System in place and be a part of ever growing association worldwide
ADVANTAGES OF USING RECLAIM RUBBER
* Faster mixing Cycle i.e. less masticating with easy incorporation of fillers
* Low power consumption during break down and mixing. During manufacturing, reclaimed rubber has already been thoroughly plasticized.
* Improved extrusion rate-could be up to 5-10%
* Fast and uniform calendering and extrusion
* Improved extrusion quality with better control on dimensions
* Reducing the mixing and mastication time
* Reduction in electrical power consumption due to less nerve of the compound and faster mixing and extrusion
* Further absorption of filling materials and softners.
* Minimum increase on air permeability as compared to other grades of Reclaim Rubber
* Improves tackiness and holds the same over a broader range of temperature.
* Minimizes blistering in molding process low volume cost for the product.
* Low serlling and shrinkage on extrusion and calendaring
* Auto Tubes * Calendered * Goods * Sheets
* Hoses * Mats * Extruded articles
* Cables * Molded * Sound * Shoe Soles
* Adhesives * Goods * Dampeners * Butyl Based Products
* Solid Wheels * Conveyor * Rubber
In these days of inconvenient truths, recycling is among the most reassuring words doing the rounds. It encompasses, among many other processes-reusing waste rubber in all forms, like grinding vulcanized rubber waste either by cryogenic or ambient grinding process. A mild divergence from the core word, brings us to reclaiming - a process of de-polymerization, where in vulcanized waste rubber is ground, treated with application of heat, chemical and is then intensely worked mechanically. A total re-use of waste rubber.
HERE'S HOW RECLAIMED RUBBER IS HELPING THE WORLD
* Produced from used tyres and waste rubber, it’s considered to be the third source of rubber after natural and synthetic rubber.
* Both in developing and developed countries, recycling is an ecological necessity: but reclaiming plays a crucial role in the economy as well.
* It complements virgin rubber and opens many opportunities in tyre and non-tyre rubber products
* It offers many advantages such as price stability and improved productivity
* Addition of reclaim rubber helps save energy and compound cost.
* It has established its worth and versatility by use in automobile tyres, butly tubes, cycle tyres & tubes, battery containers, trad rubber, belts &hoses, molded & extruded products.
AN EVOLVING TREND
In the early 50s, developed nations mainly USA, Canada and few countries in Europe were the leading manufacturers of rubber goods including tyres. Natural rubber was sourced from Far Eastern countries. And these developed countries builts extensive capacities of reclaim rubber to meet requirements. Gradually, however, the trend reversed- developing Asian countries saw a sharp growth in manufacturing of reclaim rubber and rubber products.
Contact Person: jessica